Heart disease is considered to be the number one cause of death in the United States, but actually does not mean you have to admit it as your destiny. Even if you lack the control to modify some of the risk factors for heart disease such as family history, age or gender etc, you can take some heart disease prevention measures and live a life free of worry.
You can prevent heart diseases in your future by adopting a healthy lifestyle at the time. Below are the five tips to prevent heart disease-
1. exercise daily for 30 minutes: get some regular exercise, may reduce the risk of fatal heart disease. When you combine some exercise with a healthy lifestyle, such as maintaining a healthy weight, then the payout will be even better.
2. Avoid smoking and tobacco: smoking tobacco is the threat and help develop a complexity of the heart. Tobacco contains some chemicals that can damage blood vessels and heart. It can also cause atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries), which ultimately causes heart attacks. Similarly, the nicotine in cigarette smoke makes your heart work harder by narrowing of blood vessels, raising blood pressure and the heart rate.
3. maintain a healthy weight: the extra weight will increase your chances of getting heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol. A method to find out your excess weight is to analyze your BMI (body mass index). Consider your height and weight in defining whether you’re healthy or overweight. Another way is to determine what your healthy weight is the weight circumference. Generally, a person is considered overweight if your waist size is more than 40 inches and women is 35 inches.
4. Follow a healthy diet: a special diet means eating foods low in fat, salt and cholesterol and rich in vegetables, fruits, dairy, low-fat foods and whole grains. Disheartening that some type of trans fats and saturated fats like monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, is advantageous, as this increases the risk of coronary heart disease by raising levels of cholesterol. On the other hand, omega 3 fatty acid is useful in reducing the risk of heart attack, irregular heartbeats and blood pressure reduction.
5. Get regular health checkup: high cholesterol and high blood pressure can damage blood vessels and heart. However, both have no significant symptom by which you can identify that you are suffering from them. Just a regular control can recognize about what are the numbers, and if you need some treatment.
The above tips will help you a lot in the prevention of heart disease and help you avoid heart problems. However, if you have developed some symptoms of heart disease, your doctor will suggest you some treatments for heart disease. Heart diseases are silent, so you will not feel any symptoms until it’s too late. It is always useful to see your doctor regularly to track our health and disease to live a healthy life.
Global Meds Canada best Canadian online pharmacy is the world with quality drugs at the lowest prices guaranteed. Is smart and easy. Buy medications from our licensed Canada drug stores, including the brand, generic drugs, over the Counter and Pet. GlobalMedsCanada is a Canada pharmacy is licensed and certified by pharmacy Checker. Visit our blog regularly and get to know about various health problems, illnesses and medications online.